Author Topic: Nostalgia moment  (Read 5415 times)

Watchful

Nostalgia moment
« on: February 27, 2013, 02:35:23 PM »
I remember your guild with great fondness.  So many happy moments, too many to count.  I haven't played WoW in a couple of years and have been toying with the idea of returning. 
I've tested the water with a free account and even though such a great deal has changed, the nostalgia was amazing.

Are you still a solvent guild?  I sincerely hope so.  You have a legacy to be proud of.  Your guild was founded in friendship and became an entity unique in gaming.  Forged and refined into the stuff of legend.  :-) that's how I think of you now.

Tell me how the game is working out for you these days.  Do you still have old timers within your ranks?  Lunay are you still playing?

Gargone

• Webmaster
  • Webmaster
  • Hallowed
Re: Nostalgia moment
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 05:44:06 PM »
I apologize for he lack of responses here.  We are still alive, but mostly long time members, and essentially no drama, LOL.  I joined the AG in September '06, shortly after Gillam.  Oleredd still plays with the AG and is currently the "oldest" member.  One of us should be familiar to you.  Lunay (later Traperjohn) no longer plays WoW, but sneaks in on this forum from time to time.  Please feel free to contact a member in-game for an invite!

Gillam

• Advisor
  • Exalted
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 09:21:04 AM »
Sorry...haven't checked the forum for a few days and must not have scrolled down far enough to see this post.

As Gar said, we are still alive, and would love to have you back.

Elineor

• Honored
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 08:28:39 AM »
Hiya Watch - I'm shadow's aunt in real life.  I'll pass on to him your note and thanks.  Welcome back and hope to see you soon.  I'm in game usually during the day hours from work too.  Long story that!  So, let me know if I can help out.

Elineor

Rodahis

• Officers
  • Honored
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 01:59:58 PM »
Hey Watch, I left for a while (2 years?) and then came back! Still some oldies online that play! Can't remember for sure but I've been in AG probably since 07? I'll never join another guild!!! Never will we fall!!

watchful

• Neutral
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 09:00:21 AM »
Never will we fall!
I still haven't reactivated but I haven't gone anywhere.